Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Showing Off

This post has nothing to do with autism.  This has to do with my favorite hobby -- miniatures. 

But first a little background.  Joe loves miniature golf.  He says it is his favorite "sport".  As a mom, I would prefer a sport where he got a tad more of a workout, but hey, it isn't like I can control it.

So for his upcoming graduation, I decided to make him a golf-able (is that a word?) miniature, miniature golf course.  I had a lot of fun making it, but of course all my grandiose plans (Harry Potter themed, working parts, excessive landscaping) pretty much went by the wayside when I figured out that I didn't have enough time.

 Still I managed to go from this ...











to this ...
in less than two months!


I did like the way the little stream and the covered bridge turned out.


Anyway, enough bragging for the day.  I just wanted to share with everyone.  If you want to look at more pictures feel free to check out my photo album on Google+.

4 comments:

  1. holy moly that is awesome! A really unique idea you did a amazing job mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jane!! I was pretty happy with how it turned out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. I don't even know what to say! I am in awe of people who possess the skills to do that! What an amazing gift! For both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very talented! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete